Ashraf Ssimwogerere’s letter to Capt Mike. Mukula
ASALAAM ALAIKUM WARAHMATURAHI WABARAKATUH.
A short letter to Capt Mike Mukula.
Dear captain, hope you are doing well. I thank you for appreciating and loving arts. You have always supported us.
Sorry for that saga of Brian White. He really owed you a lot of money. Let me hope you solve it good as you are politically from the same nest.
The other day when on CBS fm with Med Nsereko, you said that Hon Kyagulanyi doesn’t have experience to be a president. Using your profession Captain, you went on to compare Bobi’s political carrier with that of a pilot.
That if you are given a chance to choose a pilot to fly you to Arusha, you can’t go for a pilot who has just graduated and commissioned. But you would pick an experienced pilot. I completely agreed with you captain. However I remained with some questions, which I hope you will answer me and others to understand you better.
1. What if the experienced pilot has crash landed two aircrafts in the last six months.
2. What if this experienced pilot is occasionally drank?.
3. What if the experienced pilot was retired because of his age. But thru corruption he stubbornly refused because the manager of the aircraft company is his Muzukulu?.
4. What if the experienced pilot occasionally not only doses but sleeps in the cockpit?.
5. What if the experienced pilot wants to enter the cockpit with a gun?.
6. Having answered all the above, would you still deny a newly qualified pilot from your flying school to fly you to Arusha?.
I would be very grateful if my questions find you in good shape to answer.
Hajj Ashraf Simwogerere.