Com-me.com, Top 10 Richest Musicians In The World
- 1 Com-me.com, Top 10 Richest Musicians In The World
- 2 10: Mariah Carey($510 million)
- 3 9: Jay Z ($560 Million)
- 4 8: Bono ($600 Million)
- 5 7: Celine Dion ($630 Million)
- 6 6: P. Diddy. ($700 Million)
- 7 Top 10 Richest Musicians In The World
- 8 5: Dr.Dre ($780 Million)
- 9 4: Madonna. ($800 Million)
- 10 3: Herb Alpert. ($850 Million)
- 11 2: Paul McCartney. ($1.1 Billion)
- 12 1: Andrew Lloyd Webber ($1.2 Billion)
Here is the Top 10 Richest Musicians In The World
10: Mariah Carey($510 million)
- It is hard for the people to believe about the amount of this famous American Singer Mariah Carey.
- Born on 27th March in 1969 or 1970 because sure about her year of birth.
- Not only singer but also actress, record producer and Songwriter.
- she made her success before the world by her famous song Vision of Love which was from her debut album eponymous in 1990 so album was in top chart list in United States of America.
- It is interesting to know that she is unlucky to make success in field of acting because she has large number of flop movie by she has great amount in her account which is $510 Millions.
9: Jay Z ($560 Million)
- Jay Z , born on 4th of December 1970 as his birth name is Shawn Corey Carter but he is famous by his stage name Jay Z, he is popular entrepreneur, rapper and also investor, so due to his large amount he is strongest American Hip Hop singer of this era.
- He is also considered as one of the largest selling singers of the world because he has sold more than 100 million records therefore he has received 21 Grammy Awards.
- He also married to Beyoncé Knowles therefore now their combined net world is more than that of 1 Billion dollars.
8: Bono ($600 Million)
- Strange musician of the world Bono was born on 10th May 1960, as Bono is his stage name and his birth name is Paul David Hewson
- He is an Irish singer, venture capitalist, songwriter, musician, businessman, and philanthropist
- Best known for his rock band U2, after starting his professional career as singer he was called as future singer of U2 therefore he has wrote almost all lyrics of U2.
- He is widely known is the world because he is also co Founder of DATA, EDUN, the ONE Campaign and Product Red .
- Therefore he has also so much charity work because he has large amount in his account which is never less than that of $600 Million.
7: Celine Dion ($630 Million)
- There is no wonder about Celine Dion and about her wealth because she is called as most famous singer of his country Canada
- She was born on 30 March 1968, she is not only singer but also Business woman, she was recognized by the world during era of 1980s
- She has more than 200 million records till now, she not only release English albums but has many French hit albums which are called as her best selling of the career, she has net worth about $630 million.
6: P. Diddy. ($700 Million)
- Sean John Combs which is famous in the world by his stage names Puff Diddy, Puff Daddy and P.Diddy.
- He was born on 4th of November 1969 as he is not only singer but also record producer, entrepreneur, actor as well as record artist.
- Released his debut album in 1997 which was most successful so after that his way of success was nonstop because from this he has received three Grammy Awards with two MTV Video Music Awards.
- Despite of singing he has very large business of clothing therefore he has huge amount in his bank account because his net worth is about $700 millions as he is also producer fo MTV’s Making the Band.
Top 10 Richest Musicians In The World
5: Dr.Dre ($780 Million)
- Andre Romelle Young which is famous in the world by his stage name Dr.Dre, he was born on 18th of February 1965 so he is not only singer but also record producer, entrepreneur and also rapper, despite of this he is also CEO as well as founder of Aftermath Entertainment and Beats Electronics, as she has also produced albums for many famous singer of the world including Snoop Dogg, 2Pac, The Game, 50 Cent and many others, he released his debut solo album in 1992 named as The Chronic which able him to called as best selling performing personality in his country America and he won Grammy Award for this album, he has total net worth is 780 million dollars.
4: Madonna. ($800 Million)
- Madonna is in this game for large spam time as she was born on 16 August 1958, she is not only singer but also actress, dancer, songwriter and business woman from America, she has seen many ups and downs in her life but she remained stable therefore she is now considered as most successful musician in the world therefore she has also won Golden Globe Award.
- She released her debut album in 1982 named same of her name which was commercially very successful, after successful singing career she also put her feet forward in acting and she played role in movie Desperately Seeking Susan in 1985 therefore she has net worth $800 million.
3: Herb Alpert. ($850 Million)
- The oldest singer in this list Herb Alpert was born on 31st March 1935 as he famous American Musician who has released 28 most successful albums in his life, so in 1992 he has sold record 72 million albums in the whole world
- Therefore he is only artist of the country United States which made number 1 position of his album on the Billboard Hot 100 pop chart.
- So he has big list of awards which are including 9 Grammy’s, 14 certified Platinum albums, and 15 more Gold albums, he is also well known by his associations Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass, Herb Alpert’s Tijuana Brass, or TJB, he has large net worth which is $850 Million.
2: Paul McCartney. ($1.1 Billion)
- Second billionaire musician in the world Paul McCartney was born on 18 June 1942.
- As he is popular English Songwriter, singer, Music composer and multi-instrumentalist; he gained success and fame with band Beatles with his companions Ringo Starr, John Lennon and George Harrison so their band was one of the most successful and popular bands in the world therefore he is called as one of the most successful performer as well as performing artist of the world, he has received 21 Grammy Awards and almost 32 songs of Paul reaches at number one of United States Billboard Chart, so he has net worth about $1.2 Billion, he share songwriting with his friend Lennon.
1: Andrew Lloyd Webber ($1.2 Billion)
- The man not known by his name but by his music, Andrew Lloyd Webber was born on 22nd of March 1948 as she is also most famous English Music Composer, he is known as the king of Music in the whole Universe because his many music hits run for several years, he has composed large musical albums, song cycles and it is interesting to know he has most of all hit in the world.
- Therefore he has received many awards including knighthood in 1992, peerage from Queen Elizabeth II for his great services in Music, Grammy, Academy Award, Golden Globe, Classic Brit Award and many other because he has large list of these awards, he has net worth $1.2 billion.
— com-me.com (@Mecomcom1) September 20, 2019