Annews24.com, Top 10 Paralympics Athletes in the world 2019-2020,Here is the Top 10 Paralympics Athletes in the world
- 1 Annews24.com, Top 10 Paralympics Athletes in the world 2019-2020,Here is the Top 10 Paralympics Athletes in the world
- 2 10. David Eng
- 3 9. Kelly Cartwright
- 4 8. Jonnie Peacock
- 5 7. Marcel Hug
- 6 6. Natalia Partyka
- 7 5. Jon-Allan Butterworth
- 8 4. Pamela Relph
- 9 3. Iris Pruysen
- 10 2. Amy Conroy
- 11 1. Rheed McCracken
The beauty of these physically challenged beings most of the times goes unnoticed.
- Uganda; MP Zaake To omg ( top trending news all over the world )
- City hunter episode
- Haiti May Loose All Natural Primary Forests by 2035- Reports
- Top 10 Most Expensive CEO Homes In the whole World
- Top 10 Most Hottest Girls in The World jls
10. David Eng
- First of all he is a Wheelchair Basketball player
- The Paralympic Gold medalist.
- And also a silver medalist Wheelchair Basketball world champion is driving ladies crazy.
- In addition to that, Aggressive style of play is something to be admired.
- He has been recognized for his success and also for his dedication to sport on several occasions.
- He earned a degree in Kinesiology at the University of Texas-Arlington and currently works as a full-time athlete and also a kinesiologist.
9. Kelly Cartwright
- The Women’s Paralympic Long jump gold medalist from Geelong, Australia and also a mother of an 8-month-old son is making all the headlines for the good reasons.
- In 2012, she was named one of the Zoo weekly’s sexiest Paralympian.
- She climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro-the highest mountain in Africa.
- An Australian Paralympic Committee and also a make-A-Wish Foundation ambassador.
- She has also been featured on the fifteenth season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’.
- One of the hottest Paralympics athletes right now.
8. Jonnie Peacock
- He is the English sprint runner and 2012 London Paralympic gold medalist in T44 men’s 100 meters event.
- Born in Cambridge, he contracted meningitis at the age of 5 and had his right leg amputated.
- After featuring in his first International debut in World Cup Paralympics in Manchester in May 2012, he, later on, went to set a new 100 meters world record in amputee sprinting at the US Paralympic track and field trials, to record a time of 10.85 seconds.
- His eyes are now focused on Rio Paralympics, but ladies are eyeing on the blonde hunk.
7. Marcel Hug
- The Swiss Paralympian T54 wheelchair racing medalist nicknamed ‘The silver bullet’, is winning many Swiss beaus’.
- Not only does he have the looks but also he boasts of a successful career where in 2010 he set four world records in four days!
- He also set the scene for the buildup to the 2012 summer Paralympics, held in London reaching the finals in all the events.
- In 2013 world championships, he dominated the field by winning five golds and silver.
6. Natalia Partyka
- Tennis player
- Born without a right hand and forearm, the Polish table tennis gold medalist seems not to settle for anything less than success.
- The taste of success is sweeter when complimented with good looks, and Natalia Partyka seems to enjoy all the Polish attention.
- In 2000 Olympics held in Sydney, Australia she became the world’s youngest ever Paralympian at just 11 years old! In 2004, Athens Paralympics she took home gold medal in the singles event and settled for silver in the team event.
- She has gone on to win gold medals in all single events at the Paralympics.
- In 2008, she was awarded Knight’s Cross of the Order of Polonia Restituta (5th class) for her sport achievement.
5. Jon-Allan Butterworth
- The 30-year-old British Paralympic cyclist lost his left arm in 2007 in an insurgent rocket attack when serving as a senior aircraftman weapons technician with the Royal Air Force at Biasra airbase in Iraq.
- He competed in London 2012 and won the silver medal in C4-5 kilo, C5 4km individual pursuit, and mixed team sprint.
- His killer smile hidden in a sexy beard has earned him millions of inter-racial sweethearts.
4. Pamela Relph
- Born in Aylesbury, England, Pamela Relph has emerged to be one of the best Paralympian rowers with clean gold medals in world rowing championships and also in 2012 summer Paralympic games.
- She won World Cup gold with the LTA mixed coxed four in Munich.
- In addition she Continued to dominate the sport ever since.
3. Iris Pruysen
- The 28-year-old Dutch long jump world T44 champion.
- She was amputated after an injury on her lower right leg was injured following a gas explosion while attending a sailing camp in Netherlands.
- 2013 World Championships in Lyon, France winning gold.
- 2013 Female Athlete of the year in Netherlands.
2. Amy Conroy
- Wheelchair basketball
- Born in 1992, the British 4.0 point wheelchair basketball player .
- osteosarcoma, a common bone cancer that runs in her family.
- She had her leg amputated as chemotherapy proved ineffective.
- Fascinated by the speed and also the aggression of the sport.
1. Rheed McCracken
- The 19-year-old Australian Paralympic athlete.
- 2012 summer Paralympic debut and also won silver and bronze medals in T34 athletics events.
- 2012 Junior Athlete of the year as part of the Australian Paralympian of the year awards.
- In addition right now he is the Top of the list of hottest Paralympics athletes.
- With Rio on the way, McCracken is ready to rock, and Ladies are going gaga!