Who says money can’t buy you happiness? When you are cruising around the city in one of these supercars that only a handful of people have ever dreamt of owning, you will believe that it can. The only kryptonite for these cars is an empty fuel tank. If you are a motorhead, then you have landed on the right page. Let’s pay homage to some of the worlds’s most expensive cars. Dubai is the Middle East’s top city for luxury spending. The city has a unique way of defining luxury, It can be well defined by the kind of vehicles driven in the country. In Dubai luxury is the way of life and not an alternative.
1. KOENIGSEGG CCXR TREVITA – $4.8 MILLION Costing more than an apartment in JBR, this car uses a unique fiber solution called ‘Koenigsegg Proprietary Diamond Weave’ that transforms the fiber from black to a sparkling silvery white giving the body a visible shimmering diamond look. Moreover, the Koenigsegg is equipped with a 4.8 liter, dual-supercharged V8 having a total output of 1,004 horsepower allowing it to easily overtake trailers on a freeway. Only two models of this car have been manufactured, making it one of the rarest and exclusive cars to own.
2. LAMBORGHINI VENENO ROADSTER – $4.5 MILLION Lamborghini Veneno Roadster is characterized by the 6.5lt V12 engine, which enables the car to reach 60 mph in just 2.9 seconds!! This iconic car combines power with lightness specially engineered for adrenaline junkies. Furthermore, it gives the rider the inexpressible feeling of flying on the road!
3. LYKAN HYPERSPORT – – $3.4 MILLION The Lykan HyperSport is also known as the first Arab sports car. This car redefines luxury; each of its LED Headlights is covered with either diamonds or the clients choice of precious or semi-precious stones. W Motors, the creators of the car claim that the car can go from 0 – 1oo km/hr in just 2.8 seconds!! The car has been featured in the American action movie Furious 7. The car is also part of the luxurious fleet of the Abu Dhabi police.
4.LIMITED EDITION BUGATTI VEYRON BY MANSORY VIVERE – $ 3.4 MILLION The mighty Bugatti Veyron by Mansory Vivere is one of the fastest and the most expensive cars in the list. It has been modified several times since its launch in 2005. The car comes with an irresistible carbon fire body and upgraded LED headlights and taillight cluster. It is also the fastest Dubai police patrol car.
5. ASTON MARTIN VALKRYIE – $ 3.2 MILLION Valkyrie is Aston Martin’s first hypercar and is undoubtedly the best. This is an upgraded and renovated version of the Red Bull AM – RB 001. The design and structure emulate that of a formula one racing car. The driver and passenger are expected to sit in a reclined feet up position. The car has a mid mounted V12 engine and has an exceptional 1:1 power to weight ratio.
6. FERRARI PININFARINA SERGIO – $ 3 MILLION Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio is one of the most highly coveted vehicles in the world. Designed by the legendary Italian design house Pininfarina, it was made in the memory of a deceased son of Pininfarnia. An interesting fact about this car is that the owners of the car were hand-picked by the manufacturers itself, making it a very exclusive super car. This car is actually an upgraded version of Ferrari 458 spider with a completely new body and interior.
7. PAGANI HURAYA BC – $ 2.8 MILLION The Pagani Huraya named after the Incan Gods of wind comes with an AMG sourced 6.0-liter V12 engine with two turbochargers and produces 790 horsepower and 811 lb-ft torque. This car is a treat for Pagani detail lovers, one of the coolest features is that BC takes over Huraya by reducing the standard dynamic transmission from 150 milliseconds to 75 milliseconds!
8. FERRARI LAFERRARI APERTA – $ 2.2 MILLION Ferrari Laferrai Aperta was launched to mark the 70th anniversary of the company. This is an open air “spider” version of the La Ferari, however it retains all of the other characteristics of the coupe. This model is one of the most high performance and efficient Ferrari to be ever built. This beast accelerates from 0-60 mph in less than 3 seconds and can reach up-to a maximum of 217 mph.
9. ZENVO TS1 – 1.9 MILLION The Zenvo TS1 creates an atrocious amount of power by combining its 6.8 liter V8 with both a supercharger and a turbo charger. This creation comes from a lesser known Danish super car builder.
10. MAZZANTI EVANTRA MILLECAVALLI – $ 1.2 MILLION This Italian Beauty has had slim production of just about 25 units. The body is that of a true coupe made of carbon fiber.The Mazzanti Evantra Millecavalli is a pure race car, as it reaches from 0- 100 in only 2.7 seconds. It is equipped with a v8 7.2-liter bi-turbo engine that makes it one of the most powerful road-legal car in Italy.