Annews24.com,Top 10 Most dangerous batsmen in cricket history
- Top 10 Toughest/hardest Sports to Play in life
- Top 10 Paralympics Athletes in the world 2019-2020
- Top 10 best nfl players in the world
- Top 10 Richest Musicians In The World And their net Worth 2019
- Top 8 Stages Of Your Life To Make Success
Here is the Top 10 Most dangerous batsmen in cricket history
- Shane Watson belongs to Australia.
- He plays as an opener.
- He provides his team a good score in start which leads to a huge target and resulted in Australia’s victory.
- In aggressive mood, he became a butcher player for bowlers.
- His long 6s and quick 4s look very marvelous.
- He plays confidently and with full concentration.
- In aggressive mood he easily destroys the bowling line and fielding strategies of opponents.
- Sehwag is the Indian Opening batsman.
- In International cricket, he has a best strike rate.
- When he starts playing comfortably there is no bowler in universe to stop him.
- His strike rate in Test is also very high.
- Sehwag had broken the world record of Sachin Tendulkar by making 219 runs in ODI.
- Sachin had scored 200 runs in ODI.
- However, Sehwag’s record of most runs has also been broken.
- Sehwag has another record of making triple centuries two times.
- Jesse Daniel Ryder is a dangerous all rounder and hard hitter.
- He belongs to New Zealand and represents his country in Test, ODI and T20.
- In T 20 and one day international, he plays as opener. In Test he plays in middle order.
- He has scored six centuries in international cricket.
- In aggressive mood, he plays lethally fast.
- In these days MS Dhoni leads Indian cricket team in all cricket formats.
- He is also one of the most dangerous batsmen in the cricket.
- He has the honor that under his leadership, India won World cup 2011 and T 20 world cup as well.
- In IPL he plays for Chennai Super kings.
- He is also a best match finisher.
- He is the inventor of a cricket shot which is known as “helicopter shot”.
- In the cricket world, he is the only player who can play this shot.
- His imitators tried their best to play this shot but could not do so.
- Bowlers feel a fear while bowling to MS Dhoni.
- He has a tremendous strike rate of 90.
- Yuvraj Singh belongs to Punjab, India.
- He is a left hander hard hitter.
- His lethal bating does not forgive any bowler.
- He made a new record of making six successive sixes in an over.
- He made this record in World cup T 20.
- This massive record is not seen to be broken.
- He is a powerful and technical player.
- He just touches the ball and ball does not find any way to not go out of the boundary and sometimes stadium.
- Three years ago, he defeated a rare kind of cancer after a complete chemotherapy in America.
- Abdul Razzaq a dynamic player of Pakistan is also regarded the most dangerous player in cricket.
- Due to his explosive bating, he changes the match’s conditions within few balls.
- All rounder of the world.
- Handle any type of crucial situation in cricket.
- He is regarded a best match finisher.
- Turning the impossible to possible is his favorite hobby.
- He makes long sixes and swift fours.
- Glenn Maxwell is a best all rounder.
- He is regarded a most dangerous batsman in the cricket.
- He has a massive average of 129 in one day international.
- Like Gayle, he is also a successful player of the all three main formats of cricket.
- Kieran Pollard belongs to West Indies.
- Kieran Pollard is also one of the most dangerous batsmen.
- He is famous for making big sixes.
- He often used to play in lower middle order.
- Like his country fellow Chris Gayle, he has a great command in playing and winning T 20.
- He is also a right arm medium fast bowler.
Related #breakingNews Passengers escape after plane skids off runway into river in Jacksonville, Florida
- Chris Gayle belongs to West Indies.
- Chris Gayle is successful in all formats of cricket.
- From the slow version of Cricket “Test” to the swift version of cricket “T 20”, Chris Gayle is regarded a best player.
- His bating is renowned lethal bating among the great bowlers in the world.
- He has the honor and record of scoring seven centuries in T 20.
- He usually comes to open and after getting settled on crease his bat becomes a lethal weapon for the bowlers.
— Annews24 (@AfricanewsT) April 17, 2019
- In the world of cricket Shahid khan Afridi is known as different names like Lala, Afridi and Boom Boom Afridi.
- Shahid Khan Afridi was named “Boom Boom” by Waqar Younus during a match when Shahid was making big sixes and Waqar Younus was in commentary box.
- Afridi belongs to Pakistan and regarded as one of the most dangerous batsmen of the cricket world.
- Introduced to international cricket as a leg spin bowler.
- He scored the fastest century against Sri Lanka.
- Made 102 runs off 37 balls.
- This record is yet to be broken. In fact, it seems an uphill task to break this massive record.