Aloe vera medicinal uses , Aloe vera is a type of plant that has been known for thousands of years and is used as a hair fertilizer, wound healing, and skincare.
- 1 Aloe vera medicinal uses , Aloe vera is a type of plant that has been known for thousands of years and is used as a hair fertilizer, wound healing, and skincare.
- 2 1. Aloe Vera to Speed Healing of External Wounds
- 3 2. Aloe Vera to OverCome Skin Irritation
- 4 3. Aloe Vera to Increase Body Immunity
- 5 4. Aloe Vera to Eradicate Dental Plaque
- 6 5. Aloe Vera to Maintain Body Acid Levels
- 7 6. Aloe Vera to Help The Detoxification Process
- 8 7. Aloe Vera to Reduce Weight
- 9 8. Aloe Vera to Maintain Cardiovascular Health
- 10 9. Aloe Vera as a Source of Amino Acids
- 11 10. Aloe vera as a source of vitamins and minerals
- 12 Related
This plant can be found easily in arid regions of Africa. In general, aloe vera is one of the 10 types of best-selling plants in the world that have the potential to be developed as medicinal plants and industrial raw materials.
Along with advances in science and technology, the use of aloe vera plants is developing as a raw material for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry, as well as a food ingredient and health drink.
Broadly speaking, other benefits of aloe vera are efficacious as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and help the process of cell regeneration.
In addition to reducing blood sugar levels for diabetics, controlling blood pressure, stimulating the body’s immunity against cancer, and can be used as nutritional support for cancer, people with HIV / AIDS.
Aloe vera/aloe vera contains all kinds of vitamins except vitamin D, minerals needed for enzyme function, saponins that function as anti-microbial and 20 of 22 types of amino acids.
In its use for skincare, Aloe vera can eliminate acne, moisturize the skin, detoxify the skin, remove scars and marks, reduce inflammation and repair and rejuvenate the skin.
Aloe vera also contains folic acid which protects the immune system and body health which is often reflected in the skin. Seeing a general description of the benefits of this aloe vera, it is very contrary to the experience of some people for those who only focus on using the benefits of aloe vera as a hair conditioner.
For this reason, on this occasion, we will look in more detail at some of the benefits found in aloe vera which are useful for one’s health.
1. Aloe Vera to Speed Healing of External Wounds
Aloe vera or aloe vera contains anti-inflammatory substances that are useful for healing external wounds. And also the anti-bacterial content in it is effective against infections caused by bacteria thus accelerating wound recovery.
2. Aloe Vera to OverCome Skin Irritation
Sometimes without cause skin irritation or inflammation such as eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea. To overcome the irritation and inflammation does not hurt if you try to treat using aloe vera.
3. Aloe Vera to Increase Body Immunity
Aloe vera will help the absorption of vitamins and minerals that are useful to the body so that the body’s immunity will increase. You can consume aloe vera in the form of a drink that is juice or aloe vera supplements.
4. Aloe Vera to Eradicate Dental Plaque
Aloe vera which is used as a mouthwash to reduce and eradicate plaque on teeth has almost the same effect as chlorhexidine or antimicrobial antiseptic drugs.
5. Aloe Vera to Maintain Body Acid Levels
By drinking aloe vera juice regularly, its alkaline properties will help maintain acid levels in the body or balance the acidity of the body.
6. Aloe Vera to Help The Detoxification Process
The body sometimes requires time to remove all poisons in the body or better known as the detoxification process. By diligently consuming aloe vera, the detoxification process in the body will be faster because it is aided by the benefits of aloe vera itself.
7. Aloe Vera to Reduce Weight
As discussed in point 6, that aloe vera will greatly help the detoxification process, so it will directly make the metabolic process in the body increase so that there will be no fat deposits in the body and digestion will be maintained health.
8. Aloe Vera to Maintain Cardiovascular Health
Aloe vera will help improve the diffusion ability of red blood cells and oxygen transport so that cardiovascular health problems such as the heart can be minimized.
9. Aloe Vera as a Source of Amino Acids
Aloe vera juice contains 7 amino acids out of 8 amino acids which cannot be produced by the body independently. Therefore, aloe vera can meet your amino acid needs.
10. Aloe vera as a source of vitamins and minerals