Top 10 Expensive Shoes In The World
- 1 Top 10 Expensive Shoes In The World
- 1.1 10: Diamond Dream Stilettos (US $500,000)
- 1.2 9: Original “Ruby Slippers” (US $612,000)
- 1.3 8: Stuart Weitzman’s “Marilyn Monroe” Shoes (US $1 Million)
- 1.4 7: Retro Rose Pumps by Stuart Weitzman (US $1 Million)
- 1.5 6: Stuart Weitzman “Ruby Slippers” (US $1.6 Million)
- 1.6 5: Platinum Guild Stilettos (US $1.9 Million)
- 1.7 4: Tanzanite Heels by Stuart Weitzman (US $2 Million)
- 1.8 3: Cinderella Slippers – Stuart Weitzman (US $2 Million)
- 1.9 2: Rita Hayworth Heels (US $3 Million)
- 1.10 1: The Ruby Slippers (US $3 Million)
Here is the Top 10 Expensive Shoes In The World
10: Diamond Dream Stilettos (US $500,000)
- Women have sensitive heart because every costly, well-designed product becomes their passion, although every avaricious female dreams to set her feet him million dollars shoes.
- Diamond Dream Stilettos is only that was constructed with 1420 diamonds even lures all ladies to attain at the moment but only wealthiest women can the cost of US $500,000 to take home.
- One of the excellent American designers Stuart A. Weitzman produced ‘Diamond Dream’ stilettos, has won million hearts all over the world.
- America’s renowned singer and actress Anika Noni Rose raised Diamond Dream Stilettos value when she put on it at the 2007 Academy Awards. Weitzman fixed a bunch of diamonds in platinum and weighs 30 carats.
9: Original “Ruby Slippers” (US $612,000)
- If any woman love to decorate her feet with small, shiny or vintage collections so Original ‘Ruby Slippers’ comes fit in expectations but you have to spay US $612,000 naming the most attracting shoe.
- It is also in Top 10 Most Expensive Shoes in the World with its largest value and remained top attractions for all wealthiest personalities when was rolled out at an auction aimed at grossing huge amount.
- Even the discussions were being done among the richest persons in Washington for long time.
- However, after gaining huge fame with marvelous creation of Ruby Slippers, its name was being used in songs even Gilbert Adrian picturized fantasy fiction by same name.
- Being a most expensive shoe it remains millions dreams.
8: Stuart Weitzman’s “Marilyn Monroe” Shoes (US $1 Million)
- Another finest creation of Stuart Weitzman which was designed in agreement with the footwear styles of 1940s Hollywood, making use of that time famous ‘T-strap’.
- Weitzman used eight hundred Kwiat diamonds and a hundred carats of one thousand in making of one of the most beautiful high heels. Most talented American designer also added four hundred more of these glimmering precious stones in construction of twinkling pair of heels.
- Nevertheless, most interesting thing about the world’s most expensive footwear that it became controversy when the designer decided to fix the pair of dazzling heels in feet of renowned American screen writer Brook Busey-Maurio, better known by the pen name Diablo Cody at the 2008 Oscars Red Carpet who later refused the offer.
7: Retro Rose Pumps by Stuart Weitzman (US $1 Million)
- World’s one of the most famous designers Stuart Weitzman known for his master-mind which claimed be to knows how to form most expensive and beautiful designs that tempts all rich persons to buy his creation gracing their looks.
- Retro Rose Pumps has attained prominent ranking in Top 10 Most Expensive Shoes in the World because of its costly construction contains 1800 Kwait diamonds which equals to nearly 100 carats, while Weitzman studded glittering Swarovski crystals in smooth, glossy fabric to enhance its attraction.
- One of the most costly high heels in dusty gold sprays stunning shape to front the way raises little, though the designer selected the name of most stunning Hollywood celebrity Diablo Cody who graced the Retro Rose.
6: Stuart Weitzman “Ruby Slippers” (US $1.6 Million)
- Stuart Weitzman’s fourth praiseworthy creation is also among the world’s most pricy shoes titled “Ruby Slippers” which also was used in one of the scene of Wizard of Oz, in feet of one of the hottest Hollywood actresses Judy Garland.
- Most desirable footwear design comprises Burma rubies and 642 oval which were fixed in red satin but the insoles were made in cherry red.
- Nonetheless, in terms of weigh rubies were discovered 123.33 carats on platinum that weights half a pound.
- One of the luxurious footwear had to show off the Red Carpet of the 2003 Academy Awards but because of continued Iraq war, was canceled but after a year, ruby-made high heels were showed off at “Harrods” in London.
5: Platinum Guild Stilettos (US $1.9 Million)
- Most of the people don’t know that most dazzling another creation of Stuart Weitzman Platinum Guild Stilettos was introduced by most seductive Mexican-American actress Laura Harring whose soft, silky feet graced the most-valued shoes.
- Platinum Guild Stilettos is also among the Top 10 Most Expensive Shoes in the World in terms of respect in the middle of brands lover.
- It seems to be Weitzman is one of those men who understand well women hence his every design emerged most appealing among richest female celebrities.
- Versatile American designer used fabric with 464 Kwait diamonds set with pure platinum threads in making of eye-catching piece of work.
4: Tanzanite Heels by Stuart Weitzman (US $2 Million)
- When most veteran artists get together to find out something unique then it surely happens as two masterminds like French designer Eddie Le Vian and Stuart Weitzman rocked worldwide fashion industry launching Tanzanite Heels.
- The one of the most appealing shoes construction contains silver leather coated with tanzanite and diamond crystals, though the simple but distinctive design remained eye catching for all wealthiest person.
- An established high-end jewelry designer studded 28 carat diamonds in the front straps of the heels but also showed his magic in making of the ankle strap which appears to be like a royal necklace, developed with 200 carats of Tanzanite gems and 16 carats of other stones. However, the masterpiece was to be unveiling at the Oscars but no name was selected to grace the Red Carpet.
3: Cinderella Slippers – Stuart Weitzman (US $2 Million)
- Weitzman said yes when the name of Alison Maria Krauss, an American bluegrass-country singer-songwriter was in discussions whose beautiful white feet graced Cinderella Slippers at the 2004 Oscars even so many richest women lost their heart on the master creation of American high-end shoes designer.
- Cinderella inspired shoes is also one of the Most Expensive Shoes in the World, was designed with 565 Kwait diamonds encrusted onto it in a platinum stuff and Italian leather.
- Weitzman also received huge acclaim by the audience for his job designing lace-like on the ankle straps that what makes the high heels most demanding.
2: Rita Hayworth Heels (US $3 Million)
- After designing one of the most excellent footwear Stuart Weitzman’s believed American hottest actress and dancer Rita Hayworth would be perfect to present ‘Ruby Slippers’ publicly because she was only inspiration for American experienced, high-end shoes designers.
- Most distinctive creation in chocolate brown color was formed with burnt sienna satin peep toe shoes unveiling a beautiful satin flower even an earring in diamonds was also framed between sapphires and rubies which is clearly defines how valued Rita Hayworth is.
- It appears to be Weitzman used something different idea except for the customary bold and bright colors and gave something beyond the people thought.
1: The Ruby Slippers (US $3 Million)
- Ruby Slippers decided to recreate the ruby slippers , developed using 50 carat diamonds and 4600 rubies.
- In “House of the Harry Winston” its huge price shocked all as tagged to be at US $3 Million.
- It was specially designed for one of the sequences of ‘The Wizard of Oz’ which hit cinemas globally in 1939.
- The film was produced by Metro Goldwin Mayer.