These are the top ways of How to Take care of a woman In marriage
You would think that a relationship while courting and in a married is the same but it’s not; marriage is a different ball game.
When courting, you really don’t know much about each other in deeps. You only see what the other wants you to see if you don’t leave together in-spite of the all the time you spend with each other.
There are things that you will see about a person only when you leave together. Most couple will begin to leave together after they get married. Before then, pray that you will divinely connect with your spouse.
As you know, the wiring of men is absolutely different from that of the women, that’s why the phase goes, “men are from Mars and women are from Venus”.
The purpose of why God created marriage is for us to pleasure each other. Marriage is a covenant between husband and wife. A husband is to be the head of his family and a wife to be his helpmate. I would like to share some tips on how to take care of your wife in marriage;
1. SHARE YOUR PLANS AND VISION FOR THE FAMILY WITH YOUR WIFE.
– This is very important because it’s the foundation of your marriage. Sharing ideas with your wife doesn’t make you less of a head, she is there as a helpmate.
2. BE A GOOD LISTENER
– Women love to talk and to be listened to by their husbands. So when she begins talk about an issue at work or any issue that may have happened that day, give her you undivided attention. Not only does she want you to listen but needs your guidance, your opinion on the situation. At the same time, open up about your day too.
3. COMPLEMENT HER
– As much is you can, complement your wife on how she looks, on her cooking, the work she does at home, how a great mother she is…etc. and tell her she is beautiful. The more you let her know how much she is appreciated, it give her more energy and morale to keep doing what she does for her family with joy and happiness. Surprise her with gifts, buy her flowers once in a while just to say thank you.
4. BE SPONTANEOUS
– Don’t stop doing the things you did to get her, continue doing them when married too. This time, be spontaneous, for example during your date night, make it a surprise. Prepare candle light dinner at home instead of going out, it’s more romantic. Do something she would not have expected. Go on un air balloon ride, hiking and a picnic in the pack. Take her on a chariot ride in the city. Such activities help spicy up your marriage.
5. BE CONSCIOUS OF HER FEELINGS
– Women are a bit emotional and you have to know how to approach them. Especially during her monthly period and pregnancy, their hormone levels are all over. So if your wife is going through something of sort, please bear with her, it’s not by choice.
6. HELP HER WITH THE HOUSE HOLD DUTIES
– Marriage takes team work. If she is cooking, help set the table for dinner. When she is getting the children ready for bed, if you have any, help clear the table and wash the dishes and vice versa.
7. PUT GOD IN THE CENTER OF YOUR MARRIAGE AND TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN
– You’re one with your wife; keep God in the center of your relationship. If you treat your wife like a Queen then she will treat you like a King. Treasure her after God and before your children. When the children get older and begin their journey of life, you will remain just the two of you.