NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO GO ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
– Don’t advertise your happy marriage on social media.
– Do not advertise pregnancy on social media.
– Don’t advertise your kids achievements on social media.
– Don’t advertise your expensive buys on social media.
UNDERSTAND THIS ABOUT LIFE…
– Not everyone is going to be happy for you.
– Most of the “nice” comments you get are just fake.
– You just attracting the evil eye on you & your family.
– You just attracting jealous people into your life.
– You don’t know who’s saving your pictures & checking your updates.
– You really need to stop this as because it may ruin your life, family, marriage.
BELIEVE ME – Social media sometimes is the devils eyes, ears & mouth, don’t fall into the devils trap. Let a part of your life remain private please..
A MATURE HUSBAND WILL GIVE HIS WIFE HER POSITION IN HIS LIFE.
Let’s get something straight here – As a married man, you should know that your wife is the most important person in your life & u should treat her with more respect & be more courteous than you are to your friends & everyone else with no compromise.
She has to come first – Treating friends, family & strangers better & with more respect than your wife dishonors your wife. Your friends & family should know that their rightful place is below your wife.
Always respect & talk highly of her .It is better to celebrate the little victories your wife is making, than to point out every little failure & put her down. Choose to be your wife’s best friend & greatest cheer leader & not her critic. Prioritize her & know that there is no time to do all the good things for others while you neglect your wife.
Do all you can to elevate your wife to her God-given position in your life & place her above everyone. Make it your duty to make your wife know that she is the most treasured person in your life. Now please listen to this one – Give your wife the most precious space in your heart.
Friends will come and go, children will grow up & leave & neighbors will relocate, but your wife will remain in your life. Do you now see why she comes first?
Never become so focused on anything or anyone that you lose your wife in the process. And please don’t associate with people who disrespect their wives & speak ill of their marriages but,associate with people who will speak a blessing your marriage & encourage you to be a better man