The People Power Movement has Dominated 75% of Ugandans in United States And South Africa – Analysis

0
100 views

United states – Massachusetts, The people power movement led by the right Honourable Kyagulanyi sentamu a member of Parliament for Kyadondo East is said to have dominated the entire United States ,United Kingdom and South Africa.

The people power movement launched the leaders from different parts of the Uganda and the list also included the international leaders of the movement.

The People Power Movement has Dominated the Biggest Number of Ugandans in United States And South Africa - Analysis
Chart approved after research

THE leader of this movement (Bobi Wine )in his speech said that this is just a 1% of our coordination team meaning that their were many more other leaders under cover which they didn’t want to air out.

Remember the people spokes man Mr Joel Ssenyonyi clearly said that the list is endless but they have just selected those who can be clearly reached.

Days back, the information team of People power led by Chair Nyanzi launched the Red Berret, and in his statement, he said that the police advised them to officially launch the Berret to avoid them from arresting the youth who wear them

The People Power Movement has Dominated the Biggest Number of Ugandans in United States And South Africa - Analysis
Bobi wine with Nyakato, image by niales.com

The launch was successful and bobi wine was also present, Not even a few weeks, the Ugandans in United states organized a rally which they Named (Rally of Freedom) and this was very successful and many Ugandans turned up in this Rqlly as you see the pics Below, (Boston,  Massachusetts)

Related   Top 10 Remote Cities and Capitals on Earth 2019 - 2020
The People Power Movement has Dominated the Biggest Number of Ugandans in United States And South Africa - Analysis
A berret on after launch ( people power dominance UNITED STATES)
The People Power Movement has Dominated the Biggest Number of Ugandans in United States And South Africa - Analysis
Some of the banners at the rally
The People Power Movement has Dominated the Biggest Number of Ugandans in United States And South Africa - Analysis
Different speeches were made
The People Power Movement has Dominated the Biggest Number of Ugandans in United States And South Africa - Analysis
The people power brigade together and United . Image by niales.com
The People Power Movement has Dominated the Biggest Number of Ugandans in United States And South Africa - Analysis
The message is clear, image by Terry Reynolds
The People Power Movement has Dominated the Biggest Number of Ugandans in United States And South Africa - Analysis
The NRM chiefwip Nankabilwa with Kabuye Boston during UNAA conference.
The People Power Movement has Dominated the Biggest Number of Ugandans in United States And South Africa - Analysis
During UNAA in Chicago 2019- image by segirinya m

The people power has also dominated the South Africa and they always have their meetings Regularly discussing about how their country Uganda should be led. Check the pics below,

The People Power Movement has Dominated the Biggest Number of Ugandans in United States And South Africa - Analysis
During their meetings in South Africa.
The People Power Movement has Dominated the Biggest Number of Ugandans in United States And South Africa - Analysis
Speeches from their leaders

Latest tweets

 

The people Power has dominated the entire United States and South but Remember their also masses of people power supporters in United Kingdom.  The analysis indicated that 75%of the Ugandans in Diaspora are people power and the remaining 25%is between the NRM and others , the others include those with no side, those with fear to show up,

Video from nubian

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here